Friday, May 26, 2006

Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head

ANN ARBOR-"Raindrops keep falling on my head but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red. Crying's not for me cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining. Because I'm free. Nothing's worrying me."

Well, today might be a very long day, well at least I hope its a very long day. That rain started last night and didn't stop. The Northwestern-Purdue game is scheduled for 12 CT, however that time might change once more.

I wont know what the condition of the field is until i get out there, but make sure to tune into WNUR for the exact start time, we will have an update for you at the original start time of 12 CT. If I had to guess, the latest we would start is 1 CT, but no one knows what that crazy Mother Nature will do.

Baseball is a beautiful game, unfortunately, you can't play it in the rain...GO 'CATS!!!

No comments: