Sunday, May 22, 2005

Twas the Night After Glory...

Say it with me people, NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! I'm never one to pat myself on the back, Barry Horowitz style, but I did predict a 13-10 Northwestern win. Just scroll down to my last post and see for yourself.

I honestly don't know what else to say right now. I might start rambling. I met Tony Amonte after the game. He said he'd love to play in Chicago again someday, I said you guys need to start playing first. I think he admired me for having the Onions to say that to his face. I honestly can't believe I said it either.

There's really nothing else to say that you haven't already seen or heard somewhere. I can't say enough how proud I am of this team. And how proud I am to be a part of WNUR Sports. This was my final broadcast, and I couldn't think of a better scenario to go out with. Much love to all of my brethren, and keep it up for years to come.

One more time, NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!

No comments: